Saturday, September 18, 2010

Photo Friday! - Sunrise Over Ithaca

(Yes, I'm aware that I'm publishing a Photo Friday blog on Saturday morning. Ah well)



So here we go! This is a very recent photo that I took last Saturday morning. I woke up really early to walk around the Ithaca College campus, and I tried to capture some photos of the sunrise. Regrettably, Ithaca is not a town that lends itself well to watching sunrises, as there are two enormous hills that lie to the east of wherever you happen to be. The sunrises are, however, magnificent beyond description. Possibly I will try for a sunset photograph next week. But meanwhile, this photo was my best attempt at capturing the sunrise in Ithaca. The building in the foreground is the Business building at IC, and the entire front is covered in a facade of clear glass. It really is quite pretty, especially when the light hits it just so.

So that's basically all I have to say about this one. Have a great day!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment