Saturday, September 4, 2010

And So... Goodbye

I've never been very good at saying goodbye. Which is why I'm sitting here wishing that tomorrow would never come. Tomorrow, I will say goodbye to so many incredible individuals and incredible friends, but more importantly, I will say goodbye to everything that I've known for the last three months. Though the events of this summer were far from perfect, I have loved every second I've been privileged enough to be here, and if I could go back and do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Mere words can never describe the plethora of emotions which I am feeling right now, and which I will be feeling even stronger tomorrow. As I leave the Hangar Theatre for one last time tomorrow night, I will do so as a different person than I was three months ago, ready to march forward into the setting sun and begin on life's next journey.

Here's to the nights that turned into mornings,
the strangers that turned into friends,
and the friends that turned into family.


R

No comments:

Post a Comment