Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's Been A While!

So I realized upon getting home a few minutes ago a few very important things. Firstly, that I hadn't updated this blog in too damn long! After 39 Steps opened, we basically settled into a dull routine where there wasn't much worth writing about, and since we've been in tech all week for Man of La Mancha, I quite frankly just haven't had time to write here. Secondly, I realized for the first time how much I absolutely love this place, and all the people that make it as amazing as it is. Opening night went very well, but the real fun started after the show, when we all just kinda let looses and unwound from a very long, but very successful, week of tech. It really is a whole different world from what I'm used to - everyone just wants to have a great time, and that's it. To my college-bound friends - you are going to have the time of your life when September finally rolls around. You can't even imagine what you're in for.

That's all for now. Time for me to crash - I still hafta run two shows tomorrow!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment